• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ lol

No, you wont.

Comment

I would have liked too see Lisa Ann in black stockings

Comment

This is Lisa Ann's third time between Hide Your Wives and Massacre.
        If Jules decides to shoot Julia Ann for a third time also, IT MUST BE ANAL!

Comment

I dont get it??!!

Lisa Ann back for the third time?! She is HOT but 3 times??
          Riley Reid back again?? I liked the first scene but back again??
          Sheena Shaw just did a scene with Mandingo for Dog Fart...

I like the Mandingo First Timers Most!! And think the succes of the series is based on that!! Sorry Jules!
          So Im just looking forward to Jayden Jaymes & Gabriella Paltrova this time I guess...

Comment

Honestly, I dont' get some of you guys.

First off, Lisa is HOT in anything she does, and in a previous thread she was voted as having the hottest scenes with Dingo since he came back to work with Jules.
            Second, how is this cast bad? Jayden James has been the MOST mentioned chick on this thread, and she is in this, but that apparently still isn't good enough for some of you guys.
            Also, the entire cast looks Incredible! Between Lisa, Jayden, & Riley there is enough hot girls to go around that have experience in this kind of flick. Then there is Sheena Shaw who for a moment didn't seem that great to me. Sure, she is a good looking babe and she does some amazing scenes, but she just doesn't really do it for me. Yet even she looks Amazing in this (based on the preview shots). Then there is Gabriella P. who I didn't even know about until the movie previews were added to the site. She looks to have an Amazing scene and is one Hot lady!

Personally you guys can like who you like and think what you want about it, but in the end Jules delivered with another looks to be Scorcher of a scene with Lisa Ann and Riley Reid as well as a great looking scene with Jayden who we all wanted in this anyways. The 2 newer girls may not be as well-known or liked by everyone, but they should be given a chance. I don't see why so many people have lost faith in Jules. For me, this series has been nothing but great, and the same goes for pretty much every JJ flick (minus a few of the tamer ones and the t-girl ones of course) and I am going to continue to enjoy seeing these movies. I just don't get how so many of you guys can't ever be satisfied by what JJ is putting out! His movies are super-high quality and he still gets the FINEST chicks to work for him and to do some stuff that they would never do for other directors!

I have a wishlist as well, but that wishlist is just that...A WISHlist, nothing more. And it is apparent that Jules DOES listen to us, because we got another scene from Lisa and Riley after many members on this forum said they liked her pairups with Dingo the best. Also, Jayden is in this one after many mentions in this thread and IMO she is looking Hotter than Ever with her fiery red hair! I personally can't wait for this flick to drop and I am eagerly anticipating the trailer for it so that I can see a nice preview before it is released!

Comment

Originally posted by DingMango View Post
              I dont get it??!!

Lisa Ann back for the third time?! She is HOT but 3 times??
              Riley Reid back again?? I liked the first scene but back again??
              Sheena Shaw just did a scene with Mandingo for Dog Fart...

I like the Mandingo First Timers Most!! And think the succes of the series is based on that!! Sorry Jules!
              So Im just looking forward to Jayden Jaymes & Gabriella Paltrova this time I guess...
              I agree with you that I think priority should go to first-timers. Still, to Jordan's credit, I believe he did get Sheena's 1st scene with Dingo. The BoB scene only came out first because they could release it quicker while Jules is in the business of distributing brick and mortar retail units, so he has to get a whole dvd's worth to release. So even though Sheena recently had a scene with Dingo for BoB, I think her scene in MM7 is the more noteworthy one since it's their first actual time together.

Lisa Ann's scene I already know is going to be good. Riley Reid is cute but personally I'm not big on her. That's the only disappointment, since she was just in the last MM.

Overall I think this is a solid release, but most importantly, the fans got two highly demanded stars, much requested by this very forum's users:

Sheena Shaw, who was in the top 10 requested, and Jayden James, who was the #1 requested. Recently some were casting doubt on whether Jules cares about what fans demand, but I think the MM7 cast should be encouraging to fans.

Now I believe the suggestion threads are more worthwhile than ever. Probably ought start the MM8 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartJJV View Post
                I agree with you that I think priority should go to first-timers. Still, to Jordan's credit, I believe he did get Sheena's 1st scene with Dingo. The BoB scene only came out first because they could release it quicker while Jules is in the business of distributing brick and mortar retail units, so he has to get a whole dvd's worth to release. So even though Sheena recently had a scene with Dingo for BoB, I think her scene in MM7 is the more noteworthy one since it's their first actual time together.

Lisa Ann's scene I already know is going to be good. Riley Reid is cute but personally I'm not big on her. That's the only disappointment, since she was just in the last MM.

Overall I think this is a solid release, but most importantly, the fans got two highly demanded stars, much requested by this very forum's users:

Sheena Shaw, who was in the top 10 requested, and Jayden James, who was the #1 requested. Recently some were casting doubt on whether Jules cares about what fans demand, but I think the MM7 cast should be encouraging to fans.

Now I believe the suggestion threads are more worthwhile than ever. Probably ought start the MM8 thread.

The cast looks good to me. I thinks Lisa Ann's scene is going to be great although my wish was to see a new face.

I'm not really into Jayden but she was the most requested girl to face Mandingo so Jules did the right thing.

Riley Reid was ****ing hot in the first scene and the preview pics of that second one look awesome. However, IMO JJ should have waited for a rematch until she decided to try anal (if she actually tries someday).

Sheena Shaw's ass is outstanding and she does anal

I didn't know Gabriella Paltrova up until now. But man, I've seen some of her pictures out there and she has the most beautiful pussy ever. She's new to interracial and takes Mandingo in the ass. There's no way we can complain...

And I agree, a MM8 cast suggestion thread must be created as JJ has shown that he does listen to his fans.

Comment

Nice Written Guys!

The Mandingo Series Is Great!!! And Jules Jordan Does A great Job!! And Of course He Could Never Please All Of Us!!

The Cast is Nice With Jayden James As The Top Pick!

So I didnt want to be negative!
                  Im Really Looking Forward to Number 7!!=)

Good Work Jules and hope The Series Goes up to 100 # =)

Comment

the reason I've bought Jules production stuff in the past was because he has had an eye for hot new girls and would pair them with some of the best male talent. if he repeatedly used a girl it was because she was new and hot and was not pair correctly. lately this has not been the case. the old Jules would had made MM7 epic, but choose to make it ok. Riley Reid is a great choice, but Lisa Ann again man she must be doing scenes for cheap! the rest of the cast is just OK! Jules come on you have girls like Jessie Rogers, Avril hall, Lily Carter, Lola foxx, Lexi Belle, Remy Lacroix, Jennifer White! why not pair them with Mandingo!?!? I guess I just like steak more than i do ground beef!!
                    Last edited by jessie21; 01-07-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• bree daniels marie mccray and dani jensen

Comment

• Originally posted by jessie21 View Post
                        the reason I've bought Jules production stuff in the past was because he has had an eye for hot new girls and would pair them with some of the best male talent. if he repeatedly used a girl it was because she was new and hot and was not pair correctly. lately this has not been the case. the old Jules would had made MM7 epic, but choose to make it ok. Riley Reid is a great choice, but Lisa Ann again man she must be doing scenes for cheap! the rest of the cast is just OK! Jules come on you have girls like Jessie Rogers, Avril hall, Lily Carter, Lola foxx, Lexi Belle, Remy Lacroix, Jennifer White! why not pair them with Mandingo!?!? I guess I just like steak more than i do ground beef!!
                        Yes, Jessie points well taken. However, I don't believe you could ever say Jules is consciously choosing to make something "ok" over making something "epic."

I have no experience in show biz, but still, one has to understand it's never as easy as naming names and getting them in your cast. As fans, we must understand we are not the only ones interested in our favorite stars. There is a multi-billion dollar industry here and that means dozens or scores of other studios grabbing for talent, among many other factors such as:

So-and-so is already booked through the current production schedule
                        So-and-so is occupied in Miami/East Coast/West Coast
                        So-and-so isn't even in the country
                        So-and-so is currently under contract
                        So-and-so is on break/vacation
                        So-and-so is retired

There's many other factors people ought to consider. So I think people should appreciate when a standard 5 girl cast features 2 or more of the top choices. Everyone should be happy if just one of the 5 is one of their personal top choices.

Also remember, everyone has a different favorites list. There's no way everyone can get 3 or more of their current top choices in every release. Be happy with the 1, be ecstatic with 2 and if you get 3 consider yourself luckier than anyone. The stars must really come into alignment, figuratively and literally!

As for those who unfortunately didn't get to see any of their favorites, I'm sorry partners. It happens now and then for everyone. If it's such a disappointment perhaps it's not the series that should concern you as much as those stars, like Alexis Texas, which you should follow. Maybe a major studio series like MM or Ass Worship should be less your focus and instead the stars who are your particular faves. They all have their own sites too.

Me personally, like everyone, we all have a dream cast we'd like to see fill the latest release of our favorite series, but on the other hand, I realize it's better to have a few unknowns or relative newbies pop into the scene, like Gabriella. After all, how would we even know about Abella Anderson or Lily Carter if they never got in the cut because everyone was still demanding the same names established in the last 10 years?

Comment

Working...
                        X